Annette Cote-Savoie in 2013.
|Birth:||28 June 1910|
Sainte-Claire, Quebec, Canada
|Death:||10 July 2020|
Deux-Montagnes, Quebec, Canada
|Age:||110 years, 12 days|
Annette Cote-Savoie was born in Sainte-Claire, Quebec, Canada on 28 June 1910. She had one daughter: Marie Savoie.
She was the first manager of the Deux-Montagnes municipal library and one of the main actors in its municipalization, effective in 1978. In 1986, she wroted a book about the history of the Deux-Montagnes library, in which she addresses the work accomplished and the struggle to have the library entrusted to a documentary professional.
Annette Cote-Savoie died in Deux-Montagnes, Quebec, Canada on 10 July 2020 at the age of 110 years, 12 days.
- Annette Savoie, féministe de 103 ans : "Moi, je vais mourir sur l’inachevé, je le sais" Sisyphe, 15 March 2014
- Annette Côté-Savoie, 105 ans et féministe Radio-Canada.ca, 8 March 2016
- Annette Côté-Savoie, centenaire et féministe Radio-Canada.ca, 28 June 2017
- Annette Côté-Savoie, féministe de 108 ans Sisyphe.org
- Mrs. Annette Savoie, pioneer for the City of Deux-Montagnes, passed away at the age of 110 Ville de Deux-Montagnes, 16 July 2020