|Birth:||22 March 1906|
Brisighella, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
|Death:||11 December 2019|
Forlì, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
|Age:||113 years, 264 days|
Anna Benericetti-Cimatti (née Benericetti) (22 March 1906 – 11 December 2019) was a validated Italian supercentenarian.
Anna Benericetti-Cimatti was born in Brisighella, Emilia-Romagna region, Italy on 22 March 1906.
At 111, she had three children, eight grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren. She spent the days sitting in the wheelchair. Despite some difficulties in sight and hearing, her health was good, had a healthy appetite and loved listening to mass on the radio or on TV every day.
Following the death of Maria Giuseppa Robucci-Nargiso on 18 June 2019, Anna Benericetti became the oldest living person in Italy. Following the death of Renata Bianchi on 4 October 2019, she became the last surviving Italian born in 1906.
Benericetti died in Forlì, Emilia-Romagna, Italy on 11 December 2019 at the age of 113 years, 264 days.
- GRG World Supercentenarian Rankings List
- Compleanno super: festeggiati i 110 anni di Anna Benericetti ForlìToday, 25 March 2016
- I 111 anni di Anna, l’università la studia per capire il suo segreto il Resto del Carlino, 31 March 2017
- Record di longevità a Forlì, Anna Benericetti ha 112 anni il Resto del Carlino, 23 March 2018
- Forlì, Anna Benericetti compie 113 anni. E' la quarta più anziana d’Italia il Resto del Carlino, 22 March 2019
- Anna Benericetti morta, Brisighella dice addio alla nonna d’Italia. Aveva 113 anni il Resto del Carlino, 12 December 2019