|Angelica Ordonez Colondro|
|Birth:||26 April 1910|
|Age:||110 years, 42 days|
Angelica Ordonez Colondro (born 26 April 1910) is a Bolivian supercentenarian whose age is currently unvalidated by the Gerontology Research Group (GRG). She is the second-oldest known living person in Bolivia, after Maria Angelica Ramirez.
Angelica Ordonez Colondro was born in Bolivia on 26 April 1910. She served as nurse during the Chaco War (1932–1935). She had twelve children (three of whom still live in 2019).
In her 108th birthday, she had 30 grandchildren, 10 great-grandchildren and many great-great-grandchildren.
Ordonez Colondro currently lives in Las Lomas, Carandaytí, Chuquisaca, Bolivia at the age of 110 years, 42 days.
- 105 years Facebook Post, 5 January 2016
- 106 years Facebook Post, 2 May 2016
- Cumplió 108 años y la nombraron “hija predilecta” en el Gran Chaco Aleteia, 28 April 2018
- La última enfermera de la Guerra del Chaco cumplió 108 años Correo del Sur, 13 May 2018
- Condecoran en Bolivia a centenaria enfermera de la guerra contra Paraguay 15 minutos, 7 August 2019
- 110th birthday Facebook Post, 26 April 2020