|Angelica Ordonez Colondro|
|Birth:||26 April 1910|
|Death:||12 March 2021|
Carandayti, Chuquisaca, Bolivia
|Age:||110 years, 320 days|
Angelica Ordonez Colondro (26 April 1910 – 12 March 2021) was a Bolivian supercentenarian whose age is currently unvalidated by the Gerontology Research Group (GRG). At time of her death, she was one of last known nurses of the Chaco War and the oldest or second-oldest known living person in Bolivia (depending on the status of Maria Angelica Ramirez).
Angelica Ordonez Colondro was born in Bolivia on 26 April 1910. She served as nurse during the Chaco War between 1932 and 1935. She had twelve children.
In April 2020, she celebrated her 110th birthday.
Ordonez Colondro died in Las Lomas, Carandayti, Chuquisaca, Bolivia on 12 March 2021 at the age of 110 years, 320 days. At time, she had three living children, 21 grandchildren, 43 great-grandchildren and 18 great-great-grandchildren.
- 105 years Facebook Post, 5 January 2016
- 106 years Facebook Post, 2 May 2016
- Cumplió 108 años y la nombraron “hija predilecta” en el Gran Chaco Aleteia, 28 April 2018
- La última enfermera de la Guerra del Chaco cumplió 108 años Correo del Sur, 13 May 2018
- Condecoran en Bolivia a centenaria enfermera de la guerra contra Paraguay 15 minutos, 7 August 2019
- 110th birthday Facebook Post, 26 April 2020
- Muere a los 110 años la última enfermera de la Guerra del Chaco Página Siete, 12 March 2021