Angela Ogulin at age 103.
|Birth:||28 November 1913|
Drašiči, Austria-Hungary (now Slovenia)
|Age:||107 years, 142 days|
Angela Ogulin (born 28 November 1913) is a Slovenian centenarian who is one of the oldest known survivors of COVID-19, having recovered from the disease at the age of 106. She also is one of the oldest known people in Slovenia.
Angela Ogulin was born in Drašiči, Austria-Hungary (now Slovenia) on 28 November 1913, the fifth of eight children. Her mother died at the age of 93 and her father died of pneumonia in 1942. She married and had three children: Marija, Martina and Tone.
For the last years she has been living in a retirement home in Metlika.
During the coronavirus pandemic, she was infected with COVID-19; however, as of 17 April 2020, she successfully recovered. As of April 2020, she had seven grandchildren, 14 great-grandchildren and 11 great-great-grandchildren.
Angela Ogulin currently lives in Metlika, Slovenia, at the age of 107 years, 142 days.
- Krvavčji Vrh komunalno najbolj urejena vas v občini Dolenjski list, 29 October 2010
- Sto let Škalove botre Dolenjski list na najdi.si novicah, 28 November 2013
- 100 let Angele Ogulin - Škalove botre Krvavčji Vrh, 28 November 2013
- 103 leta Angele Ogulin - Škalove botre Krvavčji Vrh, 28 November 2016
- Angela Ogulin 105 let! Krvavčji Vrh, 28 November 2018
- 106 let Angele Ogulin s Krvavčjega Vrha Radio Odeon, 2 December 2019
- Slovenka koronavirus premagala pri 106 letih Slovenske novice, 20 April 2020