|Angela Diaz Millan|
Diaz Millan on her 111th birthday
|Birth:||29 April 1910|
Mexico City, Mexico
|Age:||111 years, 45 days|
Diaz Millan was born in Mexico City, Mexico on 29 April 1910. Her parents were Ángel Díaz and Amparo Millán. She is the niece of Gabriel Ramos Millán, a Mexican politician who died in a plane crash, along with the actress Blanca Estela Pavón on 26 September 1949.
She married José Luis Hernández del Río in Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City, Mexico on 30 January 1937. She had at least four children: Elia Margarita, María de los Ángeles, José Luis and Alejandro. Her husband José died in December 2002 at age 93.
In April 2020, she celebrated her 110th birthday. On 31 March 2021, aged 110, Diaz Millan got vaccinated against COVID-19, making her one of the oldest people to receive the vaccine.
Diaz Millan currently lives in Mexico City, Mexico, at the age of 111 years, 45 days.
- Birth Registration FamilySearch
- Marriage Registration FamilySearch
- Jose Luis Hernandez del Rio's Death Registration FamilySearch
- 108th birthday Facebook Post, 30 April 2018
- 110th birthday Twitter Post, 30 April 2020
- COVID-19 vaccination, aged 110 The 110 Club, 2 April 2021