Aida Lomovasky on her 102nd birthday.
|Birth:||5 April 1915|
Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
|Death:||28 April 2020|
Flores, Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Age:||105 years, 23 days|
Aida Lomovasky was born in Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina on 5 April 1915. Her parents were Isidoro and Fany Ferdman. She had five siblings. Her father moved to America, escaping the persecution of the Jews.
In the 1930s, she moved to Villa Ballester, Buenos Aires Province. She fell in love with the owner of the perfumery where she worked and lived a romance, although he never married or had children, but she lived together until he died.
She moved with her sister Berta to Beit Sion, Flores, Buenos Aires in 1996. She had no symptoms, but she tested positive for PCR, she was referred to the Hospital Espanol.
Aida Lomovasky died in Flores, Buenos Aires, Argentina on 28 April 2020 at the age of 105 years, 23 days. She is survived by two nieces Nora Lomovasky and Edith Lomovasky; and one nephew Carlos Lomovasky.
- 100th birthday Facebook Post, 6 April 2015
- Beit Sion festeja los 101 años de Aída Lomovasky Hogar Beit Sion, 5 April 2016
- 102th birthday Facebook Post, 13 April 2017
- ¡Festejo de Cumples y 102 años de Aida! Hogar Beit Sion, 5 April 2017
- 104th birthday Facebook Post, 5 April 2019
- Murió por coronavirus a los 105 años: la cálida historia de Aída, una mujer "adelantada a su tiempo" La Nación, 15 May 2020