|Aida Carmen Gandine Dodera|
|Birth:||4 May 1910|
|Death:||9 May 2020|
|Age:||110 years, 5 days|
Aida Carmen Gandine Dodera was born in Montevideo, Uruguay on 4 May 1910. She had 3 daughters: Nybia (aged 89 in 2020), Teresita (aged 75 in 2020), and Beatriz (aged 72 in 2020). Teresita was the first RH daughter in the country (a protein integrated in red blood cells or erythrocytes and through her determination the blood type is detected). Between her first and second daughter, she lost 5 pregnancies. In July 2019, she was reported as the second-oldest (known) living person in Uruguay after a 112 year-old anonymous woman.
In May 2020, she celebrated her 110th birthday. As of her 110th birthday, she had three daughters, nine grandchildren (including Gerardo, Gabriela and Roman), 16 great-grandchildren and three great-great-grandchildren. At the age of 110, she was able to move un-assisted.
Gandine Dodera died in Montevideo, Uruguay, on 9 May 2020, at the age of 110 years, 5 days.
- Llega la séptima edición de I Dove me: 60 años de belleza real Teledoce, 7 March 2018
- La historia de Aída Gandine, la segunda mujer más longeva de Uruguay: tiene 109 años y vive en Montevideo Teledoce, 18 July 2019
- 110th birthday Facebook Post, 4 May 2020
- Un cumpleaños muy especial en medio del coronavirus: Aída celebra 110 años Subrayado, 4 May 2020
- Obituary Martinelli, May 2020