|Adilio Carmona Sibaja|
|Birth:||24 September 1905|
San Mateo de Alajuela, Alajuela Province, Costa Rica
|Death:||26 March 2015|
San Carlos Canton, Huetar Norte Region, Costa Rica
|Age:||109 years, 183 days|
Adilio Rafael de Las Piedades Carmona Sibaja (24 September 1905 – 26 March 2015) was a Costa Rican centenarian who may have been the oldest living person in Costa Rica at time of his death.
Adilio Carmona Sibaja was born in San Mateo de Alajuela, Alajuela Province, Costa Rica on 24 September 1905. His mother was Genoveva Carmona Sibaja. He had five daughters.
He finished primary school at age 90.
In December 2006, he voted in the Costa Rican municipal elections. In February 2014, he voted in the Costa Rican general election.
As of October 2014, he had 25 grandchildren, 49 great-grandchildren, 30 great-great-grandchildren and one great-great-great-granddaughter.
Adilio Carmona Sibaja died in San Carlos Canton, Huetar Norte Region, Costa Rica on 26 March 2015 at the age of 109 years, 183 days.
- Birth Registration FamilySearch
- Baptism Registration FamilySearch
- Centenarian Looking Forward To 2010 Elections Inside Costa Rica, 4 December 2006
- Her er de lykkeligst i verden Nord Open (page 6), 2010
- Votante de 108 años: ‘Antes, la elección se vivía con pasión’ La Nación, 26 January 2014
- El Abuelito más longevo de San Carlos cumplió 109 años WordPress.com, 13 October 2014
- _Pésame don Adilio Carmona Sibaja Rádio Santa Clara, 27 March 2015