|Birth:||6 September 1902|
Sprott, Ste. Genevieve County, Missouri, USA
|Death:||4 May 2013|
Crystal City, Jefferson County, Missouri, USA
|Age:||110 years, 240 days|
Ada Cooper was born in Sprott, Ste. Genevieve County, Missouri, USA on 6 September 1902. Her parents were Henry Clay Reeder and Lucy (née Pinkston) Reeder. She had eight siblings and two half-siblings.
She married Wendell Cooper, a World War I veteran in Jefferson County, Missouri on 4 November 1925. The couple had two children: Wendell "Leroy" Cooper (1927–2016) and Wilma Lorraine Sabo (1932–2012). Wendell died on 2 September 1992 at the age of 100.
There was also a history of longevity in her family: her sister Nellie Pullen lived to be 94, her brother Roscoe Reeder lived to be 92, her sister Hazel Reeder lived to be 104.
She lived at Crystal Oaks Long Term Care. She was a longtime active church member and volunteer at First Baptist Church of Festus/Crystal City.
Ada Cooper died in Crystal City, Jefferson County, Missouri, USA on 4 May 2013 at the age of 110 years, 240 days. She is survived by her son Leroy Cooper and wife Barbara Cooper, son-in-law Leslie Sabo, grandson Michael Cooper and wife Linda Cooper, granddaughter-in-law Cheryl Cooper, 7 great-grandchildren and 4 great-great-grandchildren.
- GRG Pending Cases List
- Ada Irene Reeder FamilySearch
- Jefferson County Obituaries, 1 July 2010
- At 109, Irene Cooper is oldest known countian Jefferson County Leader, 23 September 2011
- Wilma Lorraine Sabo, 80, formerly of Crystal City Jefferson County Leader, 28 June 2012
- Wilma Lorraine Sabo Find A Grave
- Ada Irene Cooper celebrates 110th birthday in Crystal City Jefferson County Leader, 7 September 2012
- Supercentenarian: Jefferson County’s oldest resident, Ada ‘Irene’ Cooper, dies at 110, 8 months Jefferson County Leader, 6 May 2013
- Irene Cooper Find A Grave
- Wendell “Leroy” Cooper, 88, Festus Jefferson County Leader, 8 November 2016
- Wendell Cooper Find A Grave